Форумы » Новости и объявления

Clive Walford Jersey Jets

• 107 сообщения
    12 июля 2018 г. 12:17:29 MSK
    Connor Hellebuyck made 31 saves to tie the record for victories in a season by an American goalie and the Winnipeg Jets beat the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Thursday night for their fourth straight victory.

Hellebuyck has 43 victories to match the mark set by former Pittsburgh star Tom Barrasso in 1992-93. The Michigan native expected to be in goal Saturday at home against Chicago in the regular-season finale.

”Yes Youth Billy Price Jersey , because we’re tied, right, with Tom Barrasso? We need one more (win),” Hellebuyck said.

Blake Wheeler scored his 23rd goal for his 90th point of the season Breeland Speaks Jersey Chiefs , and Paul Stastny added a goal to help Winnipeg improve to 10-1-0 in its past 11 and 51-20-10 overall.

”What an accomplishment for him,” Wheeler said about Hellebuyck. ”Things like that don’t happen every year so you need to enjoy them when they do happen. Really happy for him. I’m sure he’s proud of himself. Hopefully, he’ll win one more if he plays (on Saturday) and that’d be a pretty cool thing to have for him.”

Rookie Spencer Foo scored his first NHL goal in his third game for the Flames.

”Just went to the net hard there and had it go off my foot,” Foo said. ”Feels good. I’ll take it.”

Winnipeg will play the Minnesota Wild in the first round of the NHL playoffs after Nashville beat Washington 4-3 earlier Thursday to clinch top spot in the Central Division and Western Conference with 115 points.

”We got to get through one more and then we’ll start to zero in on Minnesota Cheap Baltimore Ravens Hoodie ,” Wheeler said.

Jon Gillies stopped 24 shots for Calgary. The Flames are 1-9-0 in their past 10 games.

”I thought Jon Gilles played a good game tonight,” Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said. ”He looked a little nervous early, but really settled into the game and made some big saves off some big players.”

Wheeler scored with 47 seconds left in the first, tipping Dustin Byfuglien’s shot from the point

Wheeler Richard Rodgers Jersey Eagles , who has five goals and 14 points in his past 11 games, became the fourth player in franchise history to hit the 90-point mark, and first since Ilya Kovalchuk in 2008-09. His previous career high was 78 points two years ago.

Jets rookie Kyle Connor assisted on Wheeler’s goal, giving him 15 points (eight goals Clive Walford Jersey Jets , seven assists) in his past 12 games.

Ben Chiarot made a patient play to set up Stastny’s goal, waiting for the veteran to cut toward the net and then sending a pass to his stick for the redirection and 2-0 lead at 12:59.

UP NEXT:

Flames: Host Vegas on Saturday night in the finale.

Jets: Host Chicago on Saturday night to wrap up the regular season.

Authentic Womens Rick Leonard Jersey , Adidas Tuukka Rask Jersey , Adidas Connor McDavid Jersey , Authentic Womens Daniel Kilgore Jersey ,
    If it looks like the normally low-key Jrue Holiday has been having the time of his life in the NBA playoffs – from interacting with fans after big shots to Youth Breeland Speaks Jersey , in one instance, mocking an opponent who’d been dunked on – the Pelicans’ guard offers an explanation.

”I’m in a really good place. Everything in my life is pretty good – family, basketball, financially,” Holiday began after practice this week, as the Pelicans prepared for a second-round playoff match-up with Golden State.

”I got a bonus this year, so that’s awesome,” Holiday added, drawing some chuckles as he referred to his whopping, five-year Customized New York Jets Jerseys , $126 million contract last offseason. ”I mean, yeah. I feel pretty good.”

Once upon a time, Holiday was a young Eastern Conference All-Star guard with Philadelphia who seemed to possess a world of potential. A draft-day trade in 2013 paired him with emerging star big man Anthony Davis in New Orleans, but during the next four years, one thing or another conspired against him.

During his first season with the Pelicans, he developed a stress fracture in his lower leg that required surgery, but one of the screws used to repair the fracture became an irritant, forcing additional procedures. That wiped out much of his first two seasons. He returned on minute restrictions in his third season and showed promise, only to have that campaign cut short by a fluky eye injury caused by an inadvertent elbow to the head.

Holiday was finally healthy heading into his fourth season in New Orleans – but his wife, former U.S. Soccer star Lauren Holiday Customized San Francisco 49ers Jerseys , was not. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor while pregnant with the couple’s first child, and Holiday took an extended leave of absence to attend to family.

Now the 6-foot-4 Holiday looks reinvigorated by a recent convergence of positive trends in his life.

In addition to being content with his family life and career trajectory, he’s also about as healthy as he’s been in half a decade, and his team is in the playoffs for the first time since 2015. Now he can focus purely on winning and being as feisty as it takes to do so.

”I always feel like I’m aggressive, but (playoff) games are a little different where you can key in on a certain team and be able to study them for a long time because you know you have at least four games,” Holiday explained. ”Mentally, just locking in to the matchup or the schemes or whatever it is, brings out a little more intensity.”

Holiday was a big reason the sixth-seeded Pelicans swept third-seeded Portland in the first round of the postseason. He scored 33 points in Game 2 and 41 points in the clinching Game 4. His performances have been dynamic. He’s made big perimeter shots, such as his late 3-pointer in Game 4, and he’s been a strong finisher at the rim. He shot about 57 percent for the series.

Defensively Cheap Customized Arizona Cardinals Jerseys , he helped hold Portland All-Star guard Damian Lillard in check and came up with pivotal, late-game steals or blocks.

”I know what type of player he’s been since he’s been here, but I think this has been a great year for him,” Davis said. ”People are really starting to notice.”

Davis and fellow teammates have been particularly amused by the transformation of Holiday’s on-court persona, and won’t say a word to discourage it.

Holiday has rarely been all that animated on the court or much of a trash talker. But against Portland his gesticulations – or his eagerness to sprint into scuffles after a hard foul- were impossible to miss.

”I have no idea where that came from, talking smack to the fans. I’ve never seen it,” Davis said. ”I love it. If he can keep getting 40 for us then I’ll make him mad every game.

On a more serious note, Davis added, ”I think everybody just recognized the type of team that we have and realized that we can be something special, so it just brings a lot out in everybody.”

Veteran guard Rajon Rondo Bo Scarbrough Jersey Cowboys , long known to exchange verbal barbs with opponents, grinned when he recalled Holiday pointing at Jusuf Nurkic after Davis had dunked on the Portland center in Game 3.

”It’s just a different side of him. He’s playing with a lot of rage,” Rondo said. ”He’s overlooked a lot. What he’s doing now, the world’s finally seeing the real Jrue Holiday and I love every minute of it.

”He’s still a smooth player,” Rondo continued. ”But when he has a mentality of attacking and no one can stay in front of him and he can score against anyone, I think that’s when we’re at our best.”

Authentic Womens Jessie Bates III Jersey , Womens Russell Bodine Jersey , Austin Romine Jersey Womens , Womens Adrian Clayborn Jersey ,