Форумы » Новости и объявления

They put their ballots into the vote counting machines

• 32 сообщения
    8 июня 2018 г. 9:51:38 MSK

I’m also quite without doubt many people have said thanks to you for serving since their inspiration. But I’m sure another thanks a lot letter for you and that which you do won’t hurt.

I’d like to provide my thanks Matt Adams Nationals Jersey , first and foremost, for somewhat improving the social situation within our country, the Philippines, by doing what you do. You uplift the Filipino spirit each time you win a struggle. You bring out our fellow countrymen’s sense of nationalism whenever you wave our flag high in the announcement of your victory. You figuratively put our country back to the world map with every title you might have won Kevin Long Nationals Jersey , making other nations aware that we Filipinos, despite what effect our history has had on our people’s popularity, are worthy of being recognized in the international scene.

I also wish to send this thank you letter since you also have never denied your cultural heritage and roots. You have always stated loudly and proudly the united states where you’re from, never showing or feeling shame that you really belong to a individuals who been openly and regularly criticized for being inferior with regard to their nation’s development. Individuals like you remind us the great need of loving our country associated with origin; loving it enough to help fight battles in its honor and striving so that the definition of what a Filipino is may be elevated to something more.

And to top that each one off Joe Blanton Nationals Jersey , your demeanor along with the attitude you display during fights has been remarkable. You embody the ideal of sportsmanship in an occasion where respect to a fellow colleague, let by itself an opponent, is rarely given freely. You have served for a reminder that in successful, humility and courtesy ought to be exhibited first. Probably for the first time in his professional life and career Jayson Werth Nationals Jersey , Pacquiao wasn’t wanting for many of the boxing accessories or boxing supplies required to train. He had the most effective equipment, a great coach, and more, and he could finally reach his true potential consequently. Quite simply Howie Kendrick Nationals Jersey , he took the modern world by storm. He found Marco Antonio Barrera and absolutely destroyed him with spectacular fashion. From truth be told there, his ascent has recently been unparalleled. He would get a trilogy against Erik Morales, win once and draw as soon as against Juan Manuel Marquez, whip Barrera again Gio Gonzalez Nationals Jersey , and even more, and this was all still while he was fighting at 126 together with 130 lbs.

Then he continued to shock the modern world by moving up in weight, first to light-weight, then junior welterweight Daniel Murphy Nationals Jersey , then welterweight and in many cases a brief foray into junior middleweight. At every step of that journey towards bigger together with better things, he was always doubted, but he or she always kept proving absolutely everyone wrong. It enabled him to win titles in more weight classes than any boxer in history before him, and it’s an overall that’s likely to hardly ever be met by anybody.

The names and tales he continued to beat became a significant long list indeed. In addition to the above Bryce Harper Nationals Jersey , Pacquiao would embark on to defeat Oscar De Los angeles Hoya, brutally knock available Ricky Hatton, beat down Miguel Cotto, and add a win against Antonio Margarito to boot.

My experience when there is space with regard to splitting up in between these two Anthony Rendon Nationals Jersey , we鈥檇 have experienced this a lot more than twenty-four models. I鈥檓 certain when a person collected every single scorecard on the globe, totaled all of them upward together with averaged this away, you鈥檇 probably obtain a pull.
    Manny Pacquiao – A Living Legend in the Ring

MANILA, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Millions of Filipinos began casting their votes at polling centers across the country on Monday to pick a new president.

Five candidates are vying for the presidency to succeed Benigno Aquino III, whose six-year term ends on June 30.

CRAVING FOR CHANGE

At a polling precinct in Binondo, Manila, voters arrived early in the morning to avoid burning sun and long queue.

They fell in line in the holding area, provided their IDs and precinct numbers and then got their ballot, marker along with secrecy folder and went to the voting area to vote.

They put their ballots into the vote counting machines, have their right forefinger marked with indelible ink, and check the receipt to see if their votes really went to the candidate they support.

"I voted for Duterte because I'm so tired of those politicians. I want a different type of president and see if he can make a change to the country," said Richel Mapa, a local worker.

During the presidential campaign period, the general public's crave for change has been very apparent, as they have grown to be disappointed at the country struck by poverty, corruption and public security crises.

Most of the voters interviewed by Xinhua said they want the new president to lead a fast developing country that is corruption free and an improved social security net.

Rodrigo Duterte, mayor of the southern Philippine city of Davao, embodied the hope of change to many Filipinos like Mapa.

The 71-year-old mayor has been leading most of the opinion polls since April. Some 33 percent of the voters said they would vote for Duterte in the final pre-election survey conducted by Social Weather Station.

The country's renowned polling body carried out the survey from May 1 to May 3 through face-to-face interviews with 4,500 validated voters nationwide with a sampling error margin of 1 point.

The foul-mouthed candidate is known to have made Davao one of the safest cities in the Philippines through tough regulations and iron-fist approach in crime fighting.

During the presidential campaign period, he vowed to wipe out corruption, drugs and criminality in three to six months if he wins the election.

In his "miting. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Shirts   Cheap NFL Hats   Cheap NBA Hats   Cheap NHL Hats   Cheap NCAA Hats   Wholesale MLB Hoodies   Wholesale College Hats